How to find a proper ontology/onto repositories

Dear all, issues around ontology repositories will be discussed at the SERES
ISWC workshop in Shanghai. As having an infrastructure that supports
finding, sharing and developing ontologies is critical for the advancement
of the SW I would like to invite you all to attend our workshop. There will
be a round table discussion from 17:15 until 18h. Cheers.

14:00-14:05 Welcome

14:05-14:30 Keynote speaker: Natasha Noy

14:30-14:35 Q&A

14:35-14:55 Adding Semantic Web Knowledge to Intelligent Personal Assistant
Agents<http://people.csail.mit.edu/pcm/tempISWC/workshops/SERES2010/seres10_submission_2.pdf>,
Piedad Garrido, Francisco J. Martinez and Christian Guetl

14:55-15:00 Q&A

15:00-15:20 Towards A Semantic & Domain-agnostic Scientific Data Management
System<http://people.csail.mit.edu/pcm/tempISWC/workshops/SERES2010/seres10_submission_3.pdf>
Yuan-Fang
Li, Gavin Kennedy, Faith Davies and Jane Hunter

15:20-15:25 Q&A

15:25-15:30 Ontology Reuse and Exploration via Interactive Graph
Manipulation<http://people.csail.mit.edu/pcm/tempISWC/workshops/SERES2010/seres10_submission_4.pdf>
Immanuel Normann and Oliver Kutz

15:30-15:35 Q&A

15:35-15:55 The EDM Council Semantics Repository - Considerations in
Ontology Alignment<http://people.csail.mit.edu/pcm/tempISWC/workshops/SERES2010/seres10_submission_7.pdf>
Mike
Bennett

15:55-16:00 Q&A

16:00-16:20 Coffee break

16:20-16:45 Keynote speaker: Peter Yim from the Open Ontology Repository
effort.

16:45-16:50 Q&A

16:50-17:10 Use Cases for the Interoperation between an Ontology Repository
and an Ontology Editor
<http://people.csail.mit.edu/pcm/tempISWC/workshops/SERES2010/seres10_submission_8.pdf>
 Tania Tudorache, Natalya F. Noy, Csongor Nyulas and Mark A. Musen

17:10-17:15 Q&A

17:15-18 Round table discussion, “Towards an Open Ontology Repository, why
open, how open, do we need it? What for? A federation?, use cases,
infrastructure, difficulties, etc”: Peter Yim, Kenneth Baclawski, Natasha
Noy, Jeff Pan.

--
Alexander Garcia
http://www.alexandergarcia.name/