Re: swig telecons?

From: Marco Neumann <marco.neumann@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:40:12 -0400
To: semantic-web@w3.org
On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 7:54 AM, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org> wrote:

> If we started having regular Semantic Web Interest Group telecons, would
> you attend?

Yes definitely, I would try to attend.

> What would you expect/hope to get out of it?

The IRC channel is a great tool for certain questions and conversations.
Though telecons or a skype conference would help by adding another dimension
to the discussion. We may not need a regular schedule for the telecons.

>      -- Sandro

- Marco

--
KONA
Meet us at the Semantic Technology Conference this year in San Francisco.