Re: swig telecons?

Dan makes many good points.

Telephony is not per se the answer.

However, in the event that people are very intersted in a specific issue, it
could on an occasional basis make sense for someone to give a brief informal
presentatino to kick off a discussion, and see what happens.

Lively mail discussions on hot topic are often informative, but the remain
thread often just sits there in an archive in a not very convenient manner.

Michael