Re: call to arms

From: Manos Batsis <manos_lists@geekologue.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:13:43 +0300
To: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
CC: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Danny Ayers wrote:
> The Internet, and the Web is excellent at providing miraculous stuff,
> but the humans that tie the things together seem to be disappearing
> into different worlds.

This is a main issue IMHO. People like me that have interest on semweb
but no capacity to maintain connections with the state of the art and
the people around it, have little fertile ground to grow ideas upon.

We can pass rough notes around to get feedback and validation but we
usually get back into our every day development efforts after a while ;-)

Kindest regards,

Manos