Re: longevity of names

From: Alexander Johannesen <alexander.johannesen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:30:16 +1100
To: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Cc: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 15:14, Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do we care? Life expectancy of data, boys and girls?

Oh, sure we care, but can we invent a method of overturning and
changing human behavior and society because our computer systems deal
poorly with it? I doubt it. I think we need to invent better computer
systems.

My initial question, though, is whether you're asking about life
expectancy of data or if you're asking for a better way of identifying
data?

Regards,

Alex
--
 Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps