Re: RDF/XML Syntax Question: Label on an RDF Object being a literal

Burp, sorry Pat, gotta try again.

Literal strings and http resources are poles apart, surely?

One is identified by the name it has been given (hopefully http something)
and the other you can twist about, make a hash of or whatever - but it's
still a string.

http://danny.ayers.name