Re: RDF/XML Syntax Question: Label on an RDF Object being a literal

*grin*

But Damian, what do you think about literals as resources?

>From my limited perspective, it seems like all the places in the triple
should have equal weighting - but I could be very wrong about that.

On a perfect world, everything would have a URI (/IRI) but these lumps of
text - what do you reckon?

Love,
Danny.

--