Re: What is it that's wrong with rdf:List

Le 23/06/2010 12:34, Antoine Zimmermann a écrit :
> Le 23/06/2010 11:59, Pierre-Antoine Champin a écrit :
>> On 20/06/2010 13:23, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>>>
>> [...]
>> By the way, is there a clean way in SPARQL to retrieve *all* items of an
>> rdf:Seq, which would preserve the order ?
>
> If your SPARQL engine supports the RDFS entailment regime, then you can
> just ask:
>
> SELECT ?seq ?element WHERE {
> ?seq rdfs:member ?element .
> }
>
> Otherwise, I'm afraid there is no solution with the current standards.

Hmm, sorry, I did not read the question correctly. ou don't have the
order here.

Maybe using this, you would have something approaxing:

SELECT ?seq ?element ?prop WHERE {
    ?seq rdfs:member ?element .
    ?seq ?prop ?element .
}

Which would probably give you results like:

_:seq1, ex:anElement, rdfs:member
_:seq1, ex:anElement, rdf:_1
_:seq1, ex:anotherElement, rdfs:member
_:seq1, ex:anotherElement, rdf:_2