[Fwd: Re: Delegation and splitting the description of a subject over multiple document]

FYI, new property together with context and need fwd'd:

TimBL has updated the link ontology to include:

http://www.w3.org/2006/link#listDocumentProperty
   'Relating any original property p and list property P
    such that if doe some document {s P d} then d is a document which
    can be expected to contain statements of the form {s p o} for
    various values of o.'

That's the one I (?we) needed,

Best,

Nathan