Re: 'owl:Class and rdfs:Class' vs. 'owl:Class or rdfs:Class'

Well, I think we still get the point during a discussion in the #swig
channel. The conclusion is:

- if one uses OWL features for modelling an ontology, define the
concepts only with owl:Class, because RDFS systems, wouldn't know how to
handle these features
- if not, feel free to include both types

I think, the first case is more common in modern ontology modelling,
because it is more powerful/ one could express more.

Cheers,

Bob