Re: Show me the money - (was Subjects as Literals)

Or, an even simpler use-case: storing metaphones for strings in a triple
store.

On 1 Jul 2010 18:15, "Yves Raimond" <yves.raimond@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Jeremy!

One example on the top of my head. You have a 'magic predicate' such as
Virtuoso bif:contains, but slightly more expansive than that (a large index
lookup, a difficult mathematical computation or fuzzy literal search, etc).
If you were able to store the result in RDF once that magic predicate had
been triggered once, you would just directly match against the cached
version in further queries. Hence, processing time-- and $++ :)

Cheers,