Re: Call for papers: EISWT-10, Orlando, USA, July 2010

This
email is in response to the email from Rich Kulawiec <rsk@gsp.org> dated February 25, 2010 to this mailing
list.

Obviously, http://www.PromoteResearch.org (promoteresearch) is NOT fraud.  Please read
our response explained in three phases below:

I.                    Regarding the author’s reference to some email
addresses:
      amgsolo@yahoo.com
      devipsr@gmail.com
      imecs_2008@iaeng.org
      imecs_2009@iaeng.org
      natty2006@gmail.com
      wce_2009@iaeng.org
      wcecs_2009@iaeng.org
      jmheralds@gmail.com

“promoteresearch”
has no relation with most of these email addresses. For example, a Google
search (the search was conducted on February 26, 2010) for the word
“amgsolo@yahoo.com”  ultimately took us
to the conference website: http://www.WorldAcademyOfScience.org . Similarly, other emails lists led us to the websites: http://www.iaeng.org/IMECS2010/ICICWS2010.html  and http://www.mccsis.org .
Obviously,
promoteresearch has no relation with these conferences.

Note
that devipsr@gmail.com and jmheralds@gmail.com have posted
promoteresearch call for papers, with our permission.

II.                Regarding
the author’s reference to the website: http://copy-shake-paste.blogspot.com/2008/12/fake-conferences.html:

The
discussions at the website http://copy-shake-paste.blogspot.com/2008/12/fake-conferences.html,
regarding some multi-conferences, are not related to promoteresearch. We found
no match when we searched this website (on February 26, 2010) for the keywords
of our conference names,  namely,
“promoteresearch”, “AIPR”, “ARCS”, “BCBGC”, “CCN”, “EISWT”, “HPCS”, “ISP”,
“IVPCV”, “SETP”, “TMFCS”. Since promoteresearch is also a multi-conference
taking place in Orlando, there is a LOT of room for confusion!

Note
that all papers (except some invited papers from experts), submitted to
promoteresearch, were reviewed by at least two experts and the authors received
those reviews (exception: there may be 2-3 papers each year for which the
authors received only one review because the reviewer didn’t submit his/her
feedback on time and we didn’t find another suitable reviewer).

III.             Regarding
the author’s reference to our posting to mailing lists and on Usenet newsgroups

We
sent our call for papers (CFPs), like many other CFPs, to some mailing
lists/forums to attract quality papers and to create quality discussion during
the conference. We are happy to stop posting or remove from any list if we
notice (or someone inform us that we) violated any policies.

Finally,
if you have further questions, kindly contact us directly at contact[at]promoteresearch.org
and we try to respond to all reasonable queries.

Sincerely
John
Edward

PS:
In
case you didn’t know already, there is another interesting angle with “rankings”
of multi-conferences. Please see the website: http://www.rankingexpose.com.
Obviously,
promoteresearch has no relation with those ranking lists (you may contact Prof.
Jijun Tang (who created http://www.rankingexpose.com)
for verification).

In fact, promoteresearch
received threatening emails from contact@cs-conference-ranking.org , asking us to close promoteresearch (this happened in 2006, even before our
first conference didn't even start!). Part of the email content that we
received includes:

********
Sunday, October 22, 2006 2:32 PM
>Dear
Sirs:

>According
to information received by
organized by www.promoteresearch.org are in danger of being
>regarded
to be bogus.  It has been reported and
now confirmed (via
>various
conference listserve members) that many paragraphs, text, CFP,
>titles,
... posted on your conference web sites have been copied&pasted
>from
a number of reputable conference web sites (this includes, the web
>sites
for your "approved" sessions and others).
>More
information is currently being collected for inclusion in a report
be published in December - you will be given the opportunity to
>respond
to the content of that report.  The
report (when finalized)
>will
also be sent to all parties involved (to PC members and also
>chairs
of your conferences for their response).

*******