Re: Querying OWL Ontologies with OWL Syntax

At Revelytix, we have not run into a lot of use cases where an OWL query
language (which I think is what Sergio is describing), however we are fairly
certain that we will in the near future.  While I'm sure that Mark and
Sergio have done good work, we try our best to use standards wherever
possible.

Does anyone know if the W3C has plans to create an OWL query language or to
add native OWL support to SPARQL?

Mike Lang
Ontology Architect
Revelytix, Inc.