Re: The status of Semantic Web community- perspective from Scopus and Web Of Science (WOS)

On Wednesday, February 17, 2010 2:29 AM, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
...academic reviews have been very very helpful to my research and somehow
formed me more.
For example, there was a negative review of:
> http://www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/2001/...
I was promised to read the negative review instead of pushing your
unfavorable piece.
> I had another negative review of my triangles work ... I think this paper:
> http://www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/2000/...
Again, I was promised to read "another negative review"...
Azamat