From: semantic-web-request@w3.org [mailto:semantic-web-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Hausenblas
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 4:48 AM
To: Brian Peterson
Cc: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org; Semantic Web community
Subject: Re: Representing vCard Objects in RDF (W3C Member Submission)

Brian,

> I like the updates, but I always wondered why vCard doesn't include a
> relation that maps a person/org to their vcards.

Yup, this is something I found as well sort of funny. My approach was to
simply come up with such a prop ov:businessCard [1] as I wanted to use it in
my FOAF file [2] ... surely with the hope that it gets picked up by some
'official' standard ;)

Luckily, back then I picked the right namespace for the range of
ov:businessCard, so I guess it's safe to use it.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://open.vocab.org/terms/businessCard
[2] http://sw-app.org/mic.xhtml