Re: URNs vs. HTTP-URIs at CEUR-WS

As Graham put it, it's adding an unnecessary layer. As Hugh
(discretely) implied it's major stupidity.

Fair enough, retaining a controlled domain can be hard work for a
small business or an individual (yes I'm moaning from personal
experience). But if you have everything under control, there is no
excuse for not using a http scheme URI as a permanent identifier, and
hopefully a means of access.

http://danny.ayers.name