Re: a list of companies active in the semantic technology area

Hi Dieter,

one addition to my recent reply: In order to create a real chain of
data, it would make sense to annotate your data at

    http://semantic-technology-companies.sti2.at/

with RDFa / GoodRelations as well, so that what is said on your page
is also available in RDF.

The redundant business entities could then be consolidated later on
using owl:sameAs. A simple heuristic for that is given at

    http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/wiki/GoodRelationsOptionalAxiomsAndLinks#Data_Cleansing
:_Entity_Consolidation_Etc.

Best

Martin