From: "Antoine Zimmermann" <antoine.zimmermann@deri.org>
To: "Pierre-Yves" <pingou@pingoured.fr>
Cc: <semantic-web@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 11:51 PM
Subject: Re: Finding ontology

Hi Pierre,

I've seen the same kind of questions as yours repeated again and again,
and the same kind of answers repeated as well.
I tried to gather those answers into a document [1] on a wiki where I
put together all the methods I could find for finding the right
vocabularies or terms.

Eventually, I hope that I'll be able to define a process or methodology
for helping data publishers to get to the terms they need. I also hope
this may look interesting to others and that they will give me a hand to
complete the little survey I started.

[1] http://esw.w3.org/Ontology_Dowsing

Regards,
AZ.