Re: FaceBook taking over the web, and semantic web

Some of the concerns aired below seem to be a governance issue, (that FB
wants to put people at the center of the web is good, but they actuallly
mean
they want to put FB at the center of the web, is so true)

When FB will become owned by its users (say each account a share, or so,
some dividends and a vote on AGM matters)
then I will buy into the 'people at the center of the web' model

If you can get the web of data/sw into FB (and other SN) , and when each
account holder is  an owners administrators and decision maker of said SN  ,
I think we may be getting somewhere?

PDM

--
Paola Di Maio
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”