Re: call to arms

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 20:34:50 +0200
To: adasal <adam.saltiel@gmail.com>
Cc: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, Gunnar Aastrand Grimnes <gunnar.grimnes@dfki.de>, Michael F Uschold <uschold@gmail.com>, Brian Manley <brian.manley@gmail.com>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
years ago, timbl talked of it being inverted - problems like the outside world.

your desktop is the world, deal with it!

but I seem to remember MS trying this, did not really get started.

simple questions like where is a place where I can put my doggs, near
here, in spring.

--
http://danny.ayers.name