Re: call to arms

Thanks Melvin

Can you  or someone please, as Danny asked, kindly jot down the process
for the rest of us?

such as what to downnload/install, any config notes, and what actions to
carry out ?

 Maybe even set up a wiki page somwehre where people can report
their experiences/test some data sets, etc

thanks

PDM

--
Paola Di Maio
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”