Re: faster

On 11 April 2010 10:27, Story Henry <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:

> On 11 Apr 2010, at 02:13, Danny Ayers wrote:
>
>> I suspect we are missing things. If we can't change the world we are
>> missing something.

Did I really say that? Sleepless nights (dogs barking at deer) and red
wine diet clearly addling my mind.

> Can you just go and implement foaf+ssl on your favorite blogging platform?
> Trust me the network effect is extreemly powerful.

Is there a Java kit yet? I'm back to home grown when it comes to
blogging platform (http://knowledgeforge.net/gradino/svn/gradino/)  -
Scala stuff, lots of fun, well fun apart from things like doing auth
properly.

> Start with simple things. The web was (and still is) extremely simple and very successful.

Yup.
But still the client sessions business is a pain. A little broken bit
architecturally for the current clients it seems, but because cookies
can deliver something that appears reasonable it seems something that
gets overlooked.

Cheers,
Danny.

--