Re: autobahn

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 23:33:47 +0200
To: adasal <adam.saltiel@gmail.com>
Cc: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
On 8 April 2010 21:42, adasal <adam.saltiel@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think I get you and I like this way of discussion. Maybe there is a new
> semantics that is emerging moving beyond the original idea of ontologies,
> what with NoSQL and tangential efforts to represent meaning as favourites of
> one sort or another in different contexts. I have just been discussing NoSQL
> and algorithms to select relatedTo with a DBA at one of the big music sites.

Thanks.
I may just be ranting, but relating things elsewhere seems to have got
forgotten about.

> Kraftwork are the subject of a BBC radio program. They feel flattered that
> they were know as Crout Rock, pointing out that none of them, I think, were
> actually German, all the funnier. How to represent that! And when all is
> said and done how to capture just how seminal and great they were?

They were (and might still be) brilliant. I hate to say this to a
person called Schneider, but the tag was krautrock.

For a kid in the late 1970's that was interesting - computers can make
you happy.

Cheers,
Danny.

--