autobahn

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 18:42:54 +0200
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Unashamed madness.

In the sense of Kraftwerk, good tune.

Pop music only very few people listen to. But notice when you hear
"industrial ambient" in the television programmes. Millions of people
hear that.

The genres of technology seem very similar to me.

Bear with me,

Although we see good songs in the NoSQL or something, coders basically
wind up using things like RDF in their day-today life. This is how you
connect machine to humans (I had to say that to justify the subject
line).

I've lost that thread now, but I do reckon there is one.

Cheers,
Danny.

--
http://danny.ayers.name