Re: mailing-lists in semantic-land

Toby - terrific really!
But, well yes, damn its pl. pl always make me feel nervous.
Certainly cool though, I should try as seems good to know what happens when
you search using that syntax.
@hugh the original was 'call to arms' - last 5/4/2010 which became a very
long thread. Seems Danny had a bet on with his neighbours whether it could
span 100?
I did comment on this using another thread subject 'Its the Subject' - last
5/4/2010.
But Danny was right, I should have called it 'Its the Subject - was call to
arms'.

I don't understand the reference to e.console either. I have tried a search
but ...

Best,
Adam