Re: Does SchemaWeb.info exist anymore?

It must stay alive, it must..
schemaweb.info was the only site i never bookmarked because I always
remembered it....

and yes, it was so simple and good and useful and funny written, and
excellent .... etc...
(disclaimer: also, it featured a photo of me for a long time on a
prominent blog post)

anyway, I miss schemaweb!

all the others are 2nd choice:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/VocabularyMarket

best
Leo

It was Richard Cyganiak who said at the right time 28.09.2009 15:49 the
following words:
> On 26 Sep 2009, at 18:10, Juan Sequeda wrote:
>> Just realized that SchemaWeb.info is not working. Did it disappear?
>
> Yes. I contacted Victor and he has confirmed that he closed
> SchemaWeb.info for good.
>
> It was a simple, straightforward and useful service. It was created at
> a time when the idea that the Semantic Web might actually not look
> that different from traditional websites was still radical.
>
> Victor is in contact with some well-known SemWeb figures and might
> possibly hand over the domain to one of them, so the service might
> still be resurrected in some form.
>
> Best,
> Richard
>

>> Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
>> Dept. of Computer Sciences
>> The University of Texas at Austin
>> www.juansequeda.com
>> www.semanticwebaustin.org

Dr. Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +43 6991 gnowsis
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann@dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313