Re: OWL 2 Quick Reference Card

This ([1]) is just so cool - it even got me to read it properly.

Which did get me pondering on why people might feel the need to re-write
Universal/Empty to Top/Bottom, making people have to just remember the
terms, since hopefully many users will have no idea why.

But it is really good, and even seduces me into thinking I might understand
it.

Thanks
Hugh