Re: Triple stores with RDFS inferencing

Toby,
I believe Mulgara <http://www.mulgara.org> has everything you are looking
for with the exception of SPARQL Update
(updates can be done using the proprietary TQL language).  I am not exactly
sure what
level of inference you are looking for, though.  Nothing in Mulgara
happens automatically, you have to manually apply the rules to run RDFS
inference (and re-run them any time the data changes).

Knoodl <http://www.knoodl.com> uses Mulgara as its back-end triple store.  I
am not an expert in it, but some of our developers are, if you have any
specific questions.

Mike Lang
Revelytix, Inc.

phone: 410-584-0009 (office)