Re: Object/triple mapping as one building block for software develop

how do you specify which SPARQL endpoint should be queried to retrieve
(for example) a set of Person ?
In my opinion, inheriting  from RDFResource is bad design.
In Elmo, for example, you register the mapped interfaces via a simple
statement at the beginning of your program,
so your interfaces are not polluted by that specific superinterface.
Could it be done in OTM-J ?