Re: .htaccess a major bottleneck to Semantic Web adoption / Was: Re: RDFa vs RDF/XML and content negotiation

Thank you, Toby.  The EASE is an interesting proposal. As I have said, we at
Fuji are now actively looking for a convenient and efficiently way of
displaying semantic data. I need to study more of this EASE project. If
possible, I would like to have more discussion with you of the topic in the
future.

best,

yihong

--