Re: .htaccess a major bottleneck to Semantic Web adoption / Was: Re: RDFa vs RDF/XML and content negotiation

Juan Sequeda wrote:
> So... then from what I understand.. why bother with content
> negotiation, right?
No, it means content negotiation is an option, albeit a tough one when
".htaccess" and Apache are ground zero.

> Just do everything in RDFa, right?
Of course, if it works for your circumstances :-)

Basically, we need to tweak the Linked Data Best Practices guides and
general messaging by adding  RDFa to the conversation -- as an *option*
for Linked Data Deployment. I believe I expressed this sentiment a while
back.

Kingsley

--

Regards,