Re: modular localization of rdf vocabulary ?

From: Richard Newman <rnewman@twinql.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:54:55 -0700
Cc: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Pierre-Antoine Champin <swlists-040405@champin.net>
On  10 Jun 2009, at 8:45 AM, Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:

> But if the number of supported languages grows, my RDF file will
> grow as
> well, and every user will be penalized because they will get all the
> translations while they only need one of them for each term.

You could also simply return RDF with labels in the appropriate
language by examining the Accept-Language header, just as you return
RDF/XML, Turtle, N-Triples etc. by examining the Accept header.

My user agent will request American and British English; yours will
request French. With no Accept-Language, return them all or do
something else.