Re: sameas.org

Richard H. McCullough wrote:
> The mapping between files/directories and instances/classes
> is a natural one, and allows you to use your file system intuition
> when thinking about classes.
>
> The *mKE* browser (see http://mkrmke.org/) translates a
> "hierarchy outline" into an ontology, or a file system.
>
> The *mKR* language used to "talk" to mKE provides a convenient
> notation for doing the searches that you mention here.  The mKR
> equivalent of your query "Kiwi a bird" is
>
>     *Kiwi isa* ?;*
Kiwi a ? ;

Is what happens via SPARQL at http://lod.openlinksw.com, which is a hug
RDF Quad Store. Remember, you can click on the "SPARQL" button at
anytime to unveil the underlying SPARQL associated with your query.

It what happens when "razorbase" makes a call to the service via its
REST API.

I don't know how you've come to assume something different is happening,
or how we seem to be providing an alternative solution to this basic issue.

Links:

1. http://lod.openlinksw.com -- quad store
2. http://lod.openlinksw.com/facet_doc.html -- about this service (e.g.
Entity Ranking as basis for ordering relative to context).

Kingsley

--

Regards,

President & CEO