Publishing RDF/XML Data on MS IIS Platforms

Dear all:

Here is a brief summary of related resources - thanks to everybody who
replied:

•  Ionics Isapi Rewrite Filter for IIS 5.0 and IIS 6.0
–  http://iirf.codeplex.com/

•  Microsoft URL Rewrite Module for IIS 7.0
–  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324064
(Thanks to Christophe Debruyne and Robert Meersman for the hint!)

•  ModRewrite
–  http://www.micronovae.com/ModRewrite/ModRewrite.html
(Thanks to Sergio Fernández for the link!)

Best
Martin