Re: Recipe for Shops: Showing up in Yahoo and in the Web of Data in One Turn

Well actually, sorry to say, i couldn't get much out of pyRdfa even
for your own demo page.  What i want is a very simple feedback and
demo.  Paste the url and get back a web page of errors or the triples
already hyperlinked to what they refer to.   Instead i was presented
with a lot of choices that didn't mean anything to me, nor as far as i
could see did they apply to your demo page.

For the Semantic Web to be useful it needs to stop being so geeky.

--
Seth Russell
www.speaktomecatalog.com