Re: Recipe for Shops: Showing up in Yahoo and in the Web of Data in One Turn

Martin
well done,
I definitely think this work is in the right direction in terms of making
RDF usable
thanks a lot for the contribution

(how to bridge yahoo and google respective naming conventions is a good
question
and another issue entirely)

Sorry have not had the chance to try it myself, but will test and report
back at the first opportunity
cheers

Pdm

--