Re: e-triples

Danny Ayers wrote:
> So Kingsley, you know this stuff. OpenLink provides good products. Oh yes.
>
> This is so in your scope, dude...ready?
>
> plug&play out of the box e-commerce solution.
>
> Personally I'd grumble a bit with Martin's modelling, but it is
> usable. The Good Relations vocab is good enough.
>
> Front end a la Amazon, back end triples. Linked triples.
>
> Make it so - I reckon it could be a huge earner.
>
> Cheers,
> Danny.

Danny,

Wow, you got a bug in our offices?

Linked Open eCommerce (LOC) is coming, not just for OpenLink but for
everyone.

Of course it's GoodRelations based, of course its going to make
sophisticated use of the Linked Data Web, and most importantly, it is
going to be darn simple and obvious for end users and developers alike.

Clearly Martin, Aldo, and I haven't put out enough clues :-)  The motto
is simply this: describe what you "want" clearly and/or describe what
you "offer" clearly, then simply leave the Web to do the REST (i.e., SDQ
- Serendipitous Discovery of Relevant Things).

It's coming!

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen       Weblog: http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen