Re: Excellent News for LOD: Yahoo Provides Tool for RDFa+GoodRelations for Site Owners

Well at first blush this is good news.  But then why do we want to use
a  vocabulary like product:listPrice which is locked to a specific
yahoo domain: http://search.yahoo.com/searchmonkey/product/ ?  Is
Google going to come along with another different word for that?  Then
which one does a catalog owner choose?

Re this example from the referenced page:

    xmlns:product="http://search.yahoo.com/searchmonkey/product/"
    xmlns:rdfs="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#">

--
Seth Russell