Re: Content Negotiation and HTTP 303 Redirect Code Samples

Juan Sequeda wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> In a recent thread there was a lot of discussion of how the content
> negotiation through .htaccess can be complicated. Several people
> started to send their solutions to this problem through PHP and Python
> scripts. I believe that these solutions are a very important resource
> for the whole LOD community. Hence, Tom and I have set up a section on
> linkeddata.org <http://linkeddata.org> on Content Negotiation:
>
> http://linkeddata.org/conneg-303-redirect-code-samples
>
> Currently we have examples in PHP and Python. There is a RoR script on
> the way too! If anybody else has any other code examples of how to do
> Content Negotiation, please let me know so we can add your link on the
> website!
>
> Thanks to everybody who has contributed!
>
> Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
> Dept. of Computer Sciences
> The University of Texas at Austin
> www.juansequeda.com <http://www.juansequeda.com>
> www.semanticwebaustin.org <http://www.semanticwebaustin.org>
Juan / Tom,

Nice addition.

Please make this an entry under "Guides & Tutorials". Otherwise, add a
"How-To" section.

Also, do clearly express that this is about "Linked Data Deployment"
using Apache.

Tom: I would also suggest inserting some RDFa into these pages i.e.
enhance the page metadata.

--

Regards,

President & CEO