Re: Schism in the Semantic Web community.

From: John Graybeal <graybeal@mbari.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:37:19 -0800
Cc: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>, "Seaborne, Andy" <andy.seaborne@hp.com>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>

We had a number of numeric terms that we could not store as RDF/XML
'in their native form' the way we wanted, so they were published with
an underscore in front and a prefLabel attribute. Don't know if that's
the question you asked, but addresses the point of whether people
really run into this. I agree it's a problem with RDF/XML and
shouldn't be worked around in OWL.

john