ANN: Knowee alpha / code bundle / sponsors needed for the demo ?server

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@semsol.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:29:05 +0100
To: knowee-dev@googlegroups.com, semantic-web@w3.org

Hi all,

I'm glad to finally announce the availability of a new Knowee
version. Knowee is a web address book that lets you integrate
contact data spread across social networking sites (more at [1]).

I've set up a demo server for up to 125 accounts at [2] and a code
bundle for self-hosting can now be downloaded from [3]. The list
of supported sites is still small and the feature set limited, but
I hope to be able to attract some co-coders to extend and improve
Knowee in the coming months. We have a Google group for project
discussions[4], I'm also on Twitter (bengee) and freenode (channel
#semsol) if you have any questions.

While at it: We are going to need sponsors to keep the demo server
running. If you'd like to sponsor the project, please have a look
at [5] and get in touch.

Cheers,
Benji

[1] http://bit.ly/13ZeZ