[Fwd: [ alexandria-Feature Requests-1483817 ] Trove category request: Semantic Web]

From: Denny Vrandečić <dvr@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 00:29:58 +0100
To: Semantic Web at W3C <semantic-web@w3.org>
I opened that request in May 2006 to extend the software categories on
SourceForge with a Semantic Web category. Incidentally, today it got
approved  :)

Yay!

So now all of you having projects there go categorize.

<https://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=821>

By the way, is there a sf2doap-converter?

Cheers,
denny

attached mail follows:

Feature Requests item #1483817, was opened at 2006-05-08 06:51
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by hinojosa
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350001&aid=1483817&group_id=1

not just the latest update.
Category: SF.net: Category: Trove
Group: None

Initial Comment:
A user has requested a new category be added to the Trove Software Map.

Name: Semantic Web
Parent: Topic :: Internet
Notes:
It's not there, but there are a number of projects on SF dealing with it -- just search for RDF, OWL or Semantics. It should be possible to group them.

Date: 2009-02-26 14:16

Message:
Denny,

This has been added under Data Format.

Best regards,

Daniel Hinojosa - Sr. Manager, SourceForge.net Support

P.S., Support items set to status of 'Pending', will auto-close in 14 days
if there is no response. Also, be sure to monitor our Site Status page:
https://sourceforge.net/sitestatus .