Re: Extending RDFS, property-classes

Hi Richard,
You are right with :isPromotedProperty that it offers no reasoning use,
it just states the existence of the relation between a property and a
class and more or less exists to document the vocabulary usage on
itself. I have removed it - in fact reworked the whole ontology - read on.

As suggested by Richard Newman, I stopped using term "promotion" and
replaced it with "reification", hope it is a proper term.

Working on the example has made me realize serious problems with the
first draft of the vocabulary - what if one property-class is
reification of several properties?
I have reworked the vocabulary, having this in mind and reasoning as no.
1 concern:

:PropertyReification a rdfs:Class .
:reifiedProperty a rdf:Property ;
	rdfs:domain :PropertyReification ;
	rdfs:range rdf:Property .
:reifiedClass a rdf:Proeprty ;
	rdfs:domain :PropertyReification ;
	rdfs:range rdfs:Class .
:fromDomainToDomainOf a rdf:Property ;
	rdfs:domain :PropertyReification ;
	rdfs:range rdf:Property .
:fromRangeToDomainOf a rdf:Property ;
	rdfs:domain :PropertyReification ;
	rdfs:range rdf:Property .
:fromDomainToRangeOf a rdf:Property ;
	rdfs:domain :PropertyReification ;
	rdfs:range rdf:Property .
:fromRangeToRangeOf a rdf:Property ;
	rdfs:domain :PropertyReification ;
	rdfs:range rdf:Property .

Here is the reqested example:
_:1 a :PropertyPromotion ;
	:reifiedProperty tag:taggedWithTag ;
	:reifiedClass tag:Tagging ;
	:fromDomainToDomainOf tag:tag ;
	:fromDomainToRangeOf tag:taggedResource ;
	:fromRangeToRangeOf tag:associatedTag .
_:2 a :PropertyPromotion ;
	:reifiedProperty tag:isTagOf ;
	:reifiedClass tag:Tagging ;
	:fromDomainToRangeOf tag:associatedTag ;
	:FromRangeToDomainOf tag:tag ;
	:fromRangeToRangeOf tag:taggedResource ;

For better understanding of the example, see this diagram:
http://fotopaste.cz/full/id=205

I think this is good draft and allows both ways inferring.

Kind regards,
Jiri Prochazka (on irc Anchakor)