Re: Semantic Web panels at SXSW 2010 conference

Juan --

I've always considered sxsw a conference for "beautiful people" and so
called "social media gurus" who are more concerned about their fb
photos or flickr stream.  I deal with these "types" in real estate on
a daily basis.

Having said that, if there was a full-day track on semweb topics I
would actually consider attending sxsw.

What type of support would you need from those of us who would be
interested in attending the semantic track at sxsw?

Nice job submitting the panel info btw.

Thanks,

Corey

--