Re: [ANN] OntoWiki 0.9 available (Semantic Data Wiki)

This is great.  I was able to register and login with FOAF+SSL.

Though I did find the user experience slightly confusing.  First I had
to cilck regiser, then register again, then login.

Perhaps a simpler flow might be:

1. One button saying either <Login> or <Login/Register>
2. If you are a registered user log me in
3. If you are a first time visiter either:
3a. Put up the registration form and let the user click to register
3b. Or just mine the webid and take them to the app, allowing them to
fill out the profile form later

Just some thoughts, keep up the great work!

Thank
Melvin