Re: [foaf-dev] [foaf-protocols] FOAF sites offline during cleanup

Richard Cyganiak wrote:
> Kingsley,
>
> You host the subset of LOD datasets that publish RDF data dumps in
> addition to linked data. Here, that's precise *and* comprehensible.
We host the subset of LOD datasets that publish RDF data dumps in linked
data form, or according to LOD community linked data publishing
guidlines. I believe either is a little more accurate :-)

> I doubt that the community will change its terminology or adopt random
> neologisms just because it would be convenient to someone.
>
> Can we please get back to the thread's original topic now?
Sure, but as you can imagine, the last word has to be accurate :-)

Others: If there is more to add, let's do this on the LOD mailing list.

Kingsley