RE: [Semantic_Web] Re: web to semantic web : an automated approach

Regarding the comment about Google being the current best system . You've
all probably heard of Wolfram Alpha by now.  But just in case you haven't .

http://www.twine.com/item/122mz8lz9-4c/wolfram-alpha-is-coming-and-it-could-
be-as-important-as-google

http://www.wolframalpha.com/

http://blog.wolfram.com/2009/03/05/wolframalpha-is-coming/