Re: [STI-community] FINAL CALL: charting the future of semantics - STI 3rd Roadmapping Workshop

I am not sure whether I ll have the time to write another paper before
> thursday,but If someone is intersted to co-author i would be happy to chip
> in a few paragraphs

I think the future semantic web should be open, and this openness should
start by making semantic web research more distributed, accessible,
transparent, co-manged,   and semantic web research access funds should be
distributed and administrated via open access mechanisms.

was this announcement circulated here before? did I miss it?

how can people pitch in to make a contribution/interact with inivted keynote
speaks?

anyone interested in putting together some real time paragraphs, I ll be up
for it all night if necessary