Re: wsmo

Thanks John,

will check it out and send  additional questions

also Leo for the clarification about wsml and wsmo
I have only had the chance to read a couple of pieces of literature, and
have not gotten my head around capturing
how owl maps to wsmo, if at all, and if no, how come so

but hopefully it will all become clearer when I have the chance to study in
more detail

cheers

pdm

--
Paola Di Maio,
Forthcoming

i-Semantics 2009, 2 - 4 September 2009, Graz, Austria.
www.i-semantics.tugraz.at

SEMAPRO 2009, Malta
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/CfPSEMAPRO09.html
Mae Fah Luang Child Protection Project, Chiang Rai Thailand