Re: SWIG F2F during W3C TPAC week, Oct 20/21 (Cannes, France)

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
[..]
> Who knows?  Not I.  I didn't start the thread, I was just responding to
> the claim by Phil Archer in
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2008Sep/0001.html
> that N3 is "fully specified and understood".

Mea culpa. I've only been around in this space for about 4 years - you'd
think I'd have picked up at least the basics by now :-(

Actually the responses to this are interesting IMO. It all began when I
put my head above the parapet and suggested that a possible discussion
point for TPAC /might/ be testing the water to see if there was a
critical mass of folk that wanted to think about RDF 2, or at least,
looking at some of the issues that crop up on this list and elsewhere
from time to time that folk seem to agree need fixing.

I've got the message that the answer is a firm 'no' - OK - I'll move on...

Phil.

--
Phil Archer
Chief Technical Officer,

Register now for the annual Family Online Safety Institute Conference
and Exhibition, December 11th, 2008, Washington, DC.
See http://www.fosi.org/conference2008/